Sunday, August 19, 2012

I Have Taken My Talents To South Beach

If you have been following me on Twitter as of late, you KNOW how much I enjoy jumping on a plane and going somewhere. Well, I thought it was time to give Alabama a break--preferably for the rest of my life--and try somewhere different. My choices were Atlanta, Washington DC or Miami. Well, Atlanta is a bit too coonish for me. Between Real Housewives and Love and Hip-Hop, the value of the city seems to be depreciating and so are the men. Now, I will say that some of the men that I have let climb this mountain--3 to be exact --there are three young men, an Ivy League graduate, a musician who could play the piano and make my draws fly away and...the West End and I ain't talkin about just a regular dude, I'm talking did 15 years to the door and he just turned 30 West End--three different parts of the spectrum but three men that gave me a whole new sense of the city of Atlanta that I saw myself literally moving there just so I can have these three men in my weekly rotation. I would have had no walls but that would have been a casualty that I was willing to take. So, once I came to my senses, it was DC or Miami. DC...good food but cold weather...DC. Miami, HERE I AM!

...and I ain't just a regular Miami hoe either, I love on South Beach. I'm smiling from typing it. SOUTH BEACH! This is the life! The dream and I am loving it. South Beach seems to be loving me too because today, I tweeted out some slimmer photos. The walking is doing a number on this body!





www.theemilyexperience.com

No comments: