Thursday, September 23, 2010

#random

I always say aint nuthin like a good smelling man but ladies...i am sure these men get tired of smelling body spray and lotion and  three for five roll on 'body perfume oils' #nshit

Four words: STEP YO GAME UP

I had 39 bottles of perfume and i noticed that number has dwindled down to...under 10 because of reasons unbeknownst to me SO it is back to the lab.

Armani. #enuffsaid

Wanna take a sniff at what i would smell like if i passed you? Hit your nearest mall or LEGIT perfume store. Niggas havent figured out how to turn this one into a body oil yet. Sowwy.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

always gotta keep the smell good on deck.. currently feeling #1 from Polo. On deck I keep Polo Romance Silver; Curve, Kenneth Cole Black Reaction & TShirt;

Nothing like walking past a woman and hearing her say... "excuse me whats that u r wearing"??? LOL